If a local authority refuses to issue an Education, Health and Care (EHC) plan after carrying out an EHC needs assessment, this decision can be appealed to the SEND Tribunal. We have created a refusal to issue pack which gives a detailed guide to bringing a refusal to issue appeal.  

Refusal to issue pack

If you can’t find the answer to your question, you can book an appointment to speak with us.