As well as IPSEA, there are other SEN organisations which may be able to provide you with information and advice.

You will have a local and impartial Information, Advice and Support Service. IAS services are able to help parents review EHC plans, and attend meetings with schools or LAs (depending on service capacity):

You may also find the following useful: