If your child has not been seen by a physiotherapist, you can ask your GP to refer them to their local service. 

You can search for independent physiotherapists in your area using the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy’s directory - https://www.csp.org.uk/public-patient/find-physiotherapist/physio2u 

Health and Care Professions Council standards of proficiency for physiotherapists - https://www.hcpc-uk.org/standards/standards-of-proficiency/physiotherapists/