IPSEA does not advise on the law in Northern Ireland. If you live in Northern Ireland, please see the links below to find out more:

Contact provides information and advice for families with disabled children in Northern Ireland: https://contact.org.uk/northernireland

The Education Authority has information on its website: https://www.eani.org.uk/parents/special-educational-needs-sen/special-educational-needs-general-information

SENAC provides information, advocacy and advice in relation to law for children with SEND in Northern Ireland http://www.senac.co.uk/