Your local authority (LA) must make sure its response addresses the points and provide all the information that was listed at the end of the registration letter and Case Directions.

If your LA does not include in the response everything that the SEND Tribunal directed, you should submit a Request for Changes form (Form SEND 7) (having sought the LA’s view first) to ask the SEND Tribunal to direct the LA to provide the missing information.

You can find out more information about Request for Changes forms on our website.