Yes. As described in the section about your rights if you still have a Statement, the Statement should still be reviewed every year, and can be amended. However, you might be better off pushing for an EHC needs assessment as part of transition (which the LA should already have started) – you can use our model letter to do this. If you have an EHC needs assessment, it will be an opportunity to obtain up-to-date information and advice about your child in advance of their move to a new setting.