Many children and young people have health care needs. If you require support from the health service (including Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS)), the starting point is likely to be a referral from your GP or (in some cases) from your child’s school or a young person’s college.

You can find out more about how health care support can be part of an education, health and care plan on our website.