If you need help with an appeal or claim in the SEND Tribunal, please see our where can I get help? page.

If you wish to instruct a solicitor, you should first check whether you qualify for legal aid – https://www.gov.uk/legal-aid/eligibility.

IPSEA cannot recommend a specific firm but suggest you find a firm or a solicitor with expertise in education law. You can search for education solicitors in your area using the Law Society pro-search function: http://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk/?Pro=True