Recorded webinar: SEND Review - the proposals, the implications and next steps
In this recorded webinar, we explain the proposals outlined in the SEND Review, and look at the implications the proposals would have for the existing SEND legal framework and for children and young people with SEND.
We also talk about the opportunities for responding to the proposals via the public consultation which lasts until Friday 22 July.
The session includes a presentation followed by Q&A with our live audience, and is delivered by a panel of IPSEA team members including:
- Ali Fiddy, Chief Executive, IPSEA
- Georgina Downard, Senior Lawyer, IPSEA
- Liz Devlin, Legal Team Member, IPSEA
- Amy Lanham-Coles, Legal Team Member, IPSEA
- Karen Lush, Legal Team Member, IPSEA
- Alex Stafford, Legal Team Member, IPSEA
- Wendy Rainbow, Legal Team Manager, IPSEA
- Catriona Moore, Policy Manager, IPSEA
It is vital that we continue to share the implications of the SEND Review – that’s why we were so pleased to offer this webinar for free. To help us continue to scrutinise SEND policy and respond to the SEND Review, please consider making a donation to IPSEA if you feel able.
To access the recorded webinar, please complete your details below.