We are finding that some LAs and health authorities are not responding to health and social care issues raised in extended appeals. In this case the Tribunal can issue an ‘order’ asking the authorities to, for example, send information or carry out an assessment so that the health and/or social care issues can be progressed. You may have to tell the Tribunal that your LA or CCG is not responding by sending a “request for change” form (SEND 7) using the process described above.