If you look at the answer to the first question above you will see which decisions are part of the National Trial. Your LA should have notified you of the extended powers of the Tribunal in its decision letter and in the local offer. If your LA has not advised you, don’t worry, you can still ask for health and/or social care recommendations on the form you fill in to register your appeal (Form SEND 35). You can download the appeal forms from the SEND Tribunal website.