We would recommend that parents and carers first look at our regularly updated page on school closures and special educational needs (“SEN”) provision during the coronavirus pandemic.

If your child is not getting enough support, you may wish to complain. The action you should take depends on whether or not the child or young person has an Education, Health and Care (“EHC”) plan or not.

Children and young people with EHC plans

Children and young people without EHC plans